WellsTrade is a brokerage firm owned by Wells Fargo. The firm offers online trading of stocks, options, and ETFs. The firm has a large variety of investment choices and low fees. It also offers commission-free trading for some products.
Customers can also trade bonds and other investment products. WellsTrade offers a variety of account types, including individual and joint accounts, trust accounts, and custodial accounts.
WellsTrade Review (Platform)
The WellsTrade platform is a comprehensive online trading tool that offers a wide range of features to users. The platform is easy to navigate, and offers a variety of order types, research tools, and account management options.
In addition, the WellsTrade platform is available as a mobile app, which makes it convenient for on-the-go trading. Overall, the WellsTrade platform is a well-rounded option for online traders.
WellsTrade is a full-service online broker that offers a wide range of investment options to meet the needs of individual investors. The company has a strong reputation for providing high-quality customer service and innovative products. WellsTrade customers can trade stocks, options, ETFs, mutual funds, and bonds.
- Integration with Wells Fargo. WellsTrade integrates with Wells Fargo’s banking operations, so you can easily keep track of your entire financial situation at one platform.
- No-transaction-fee mutual funds.
- WellsTrade requires no account minimum.
- WellsTrade has moved to $0 commissions for stock and exchange-traded fund (ETF) trades.
The company’s customer service department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. WellsTrade offers a wide range of educational resources, including videos, articles, webinars, and podcasts. Customers can also access account information and place trades through the company’s mobile app.
There are several drawbacks to using WellsTrade:
- The website is difficult to navigate. It can be hard to find the information you need, and the layout is confusing.
- There is an annual fee for each account, and there are also fees for trading and other transactions.
- No fractional shares: Share investors with smaller investment amounts can set up their portfolio without delay rather than waiting for all their money to be allocated completely beforehand. This helps facilitate new investor diversification.
WellsTrade Review Conclusion
WellsTrade is a brokerage firm owned by Wells Fargo. It offers investors the ability to trade stocks, options, and ETFs. The firm has a well-designed platform that makes it easy for users to trade securities. Fees are reasonable, and the firm offers a variety of investment products.
There are some drawbacks, however. The platform can be slow at times, and customer service is not always responsive. Overall, WellsTrade is a good choice for investors looking for a low-cost way to trade stocks and options.